The Weber MT SRV 620 Vibratory Rammer provides increased stroke and impact power for fast compaction and low hand/arm vibration for user comfort.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system
- Four-stroke petrol engine with low emissions
- Low hand/arm vibrations for user comfort
- Guide cylinder high wear-resistance
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel
- Bellows are placed at a safe height
- Engine protection from stone impacts
- Throttle control lever for tamping output
- Maintenance-free ramming foot
- Made in Germany
- Engine: Honda GXR 120 (4-stroke)
- Power Output: 2.7 kW (3.7 HP)
- Percussion Rate: 700 1/min.
- Operating Weight: 66 kg
- Shoe Width: 28 cm
In good working condition, some cosmetic wear
The photos are of the actual vibratory rammer for sale
Pick up from our Mount Druitt store!