Apollo 16 is the flagship of Universal Audio’s acclaimed Apollo recording interface range for Mac and Windows - giving professional and commercial studios UA’s finest A/D and D/A conversion with the tone, feel, and realtime workflow of classic analog recording.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo 16 distinguishes itself with 16 x 16 analog I/O, onboard UAD-2 Quad Core processing, and an included bundle of award-winning UAD plug-ins - which you can track through with near-zero latency, shaping sounds like a classic analog studio - without taxing your host Mac or PC.
- World-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- 18-in/20-out Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
- 16 x 16 analog I/O on DB-25 connections
- UAD Powered Analog Classics Plug-Ins
- Realtime UAD-2 Quad Core Processing
- Resolution up to 24-bit/192 kHz
In excellent condition, some very light cosmetic wear
Includes external AC power supply (240V Australian)
Does not include Thunderbolt cable or user manual
The manual can be downloaded from the UA website
The photos are of the actual Apollo 16 interface for sale