- Featuring a clean industrial design, the UniFi® AP can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface (mounting kits included). The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration.
- With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi® virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
- Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources.
- The UniFi® AP-LR offers a longer range – up to 183 m – more than the base model UniFi AP or UniFi AP-PRO.
- The UniFi® AP-PRO supports up to 300 Mbps, 2x2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3x3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band.
- The UniFi® AP is available for less than $100 USD MSRP, delivering high-performance Wi-Fi in a streamlined form factor.
- The UniFi® Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware at no extra charge — no separate software, licensing or support fee.
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included)
- Power Save: Supported
- Antenna: Integrated Omni
- Antenna Gain: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Mounting: Ceiling/Wall (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 80% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Ceiling Backing Plate
- 2 x Ethernet Cables
- 1 x PoE Adapter (24V, 0.5A)
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Item is in excellent used condition. Has some cosmetic wear.
Comes in original box, box has some wear.
Photos are of actual item for sale.