In Great Working Condition. Used.
Comes in Box. Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- The Ringwraith's were once powerful kings and sorcerers among Men until they were tempted by the power of the Ring and damned to serve Sauron. The corrupting effect of the Ring caused their bodily forms to fade over time until they had become wraiths entirely.
- Sauron commanded the Ring-Wraiths to recover the One Ring of Power from Baggins of the Shire. Made visible only through their black cloaked attire.
- Their original form was completely invisible to mortal eyes.
- They had many weapons, including swords and daggers with venomous properties. Their arsenal, however, was not entirely confined to physical weapons: they were perpetually surrounded by an aura of terror, which affected all but the most powerful living creatures; their breath was poisonous, and their cries caused deep despair, unconsciousness, nightmares and even death.
- Laser scanned in three dimensions directly from the original costumes and props utilized in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, this collectiable piece is unmatchable in its level of authenticity. Digital modelers processed the raw data, sculptors perfected the design, and the painters brought the piece to life. The talented artisans at Gentle Giant each contribute in their own way to the quality of this piece.
- Limited Edition: #0990 of 2000 Collectable Bust's produced.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|