In Great Condition. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- Limited Edition #1133/1500 the crack of doom
- Deep in the volcanic depths of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged for himself a powerful Ring, a weapon designed to rule over all the races of Middle-earth, and in the darkness bind them. In an epic battle, the Ring was cut from Sauron's grasp by Isildur, temporarily vanquishing the Dark Lord. The One Ring can have only one master, Sauron, and eventually it betrayed Isildur, slipping from him in a great river, and vanished from the face of Middle-earth.
- The Ring's dark power lay dormant. Ages passed until, through an unforeseen chain of events, the ancient Ring of power lured a new master, the unfortunate Smeagol. The ring twisted and corrupted Smeagol, until finally he became the creature know as Gollum. Together, Gollum and his precious Ring lurked for centuries in filthy caverns and other dark places, hunting orcs and goblins, surviving in a wretched and pitiful existence.
- Seeking to return to its true master, Sauron, the Ring eventually betrayed Gollum, and found its way into the hands of a hobbit, Bilbo Baggins. The Ring aided Bilbo through many great adventures, and accompanied him back to the Shire, the peaceful home of the hobbits. Eventually it passed to Frodo Baggins, along with the terrible burden of the Ring's destruction. The One Ring must be returned to the Crack of Doom, where it was forged, in the heart of the Dark Lord's stronghold, Mordor, in order to be destroyed. With a heavy heart, Frodo accepts his fate to destroy the Ring.
- Frodo is aided on his quest by his stalwart friend, Samwise Gamgee, and the pitiful creature known as Gollum. Against all advice, Frodo spares Gollum's life, trusting the creature to lead them through the treacherous landscape to Mount Doom. After suffering many hardships and Gollum's betrayal, Frodo and Sam reach the Crack of Doom, where Frodo must steel himself to destroy the Ring. Unable to do so, Frodo slips the Ring onto his finger, at last claiming it and its power for himself. At that very moment, Gollum grabs for Frodo, and the two fight a perilous battle on the precipice above the volcanic source that spawned the Ring, struggling atop the Crack of Doom.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|