The PS3 comes with a range of audio and video options to help get the best possible quality from your TV and audio equipment. It also includes a host of features allowing you to optimise your gaming, internet or movie experience to suit your needs and wants.
- 2 USB Ports
- WiFi - Connect to your wireless modem or router with the PS3's in-built wireless 802.11b/g option.
- LAN Port - If you don’t have wireless connection, the PS3 also has an in-built Ethernet port which supports 100-1000MB.
- HDMI - Your PS3 includes an HDMI output, providing you with the optimal 1080p HD video and audio experience through one cable.
- Optical-Out - This is a standard audio output for home theatre systems that supports Dolby Digital, DTS and THX sound technologies.
- AV-Out - The AV-Out port allows you to use a PlayStation component cable to output in high definition. If you don’t have a high definition screen, the PS3 will work with standard definition TVs using the composite cable that comes with the system.
- HDD - The PS3 comes standard with hard disc drive which allows you to store games, video, music and photo content for easy access. You can also upgrade the hard drive yourself using a standard 2.5” SATA laptop hard drive for more storage.
- 1 x Sony Playstation 3 Console 160GB
- 1 x PS3 Wireless Controller (Colour selection random)
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Power Cable
Is in Excellent condition. Has been checked and tested. 4x Free games are randomy selected.