Savage Gear’s ‘Stealth’ range is the perfect choice for anglers chasing a reel that will stand up to tough Aussie conditions and tough Aussie fish. These reels take no prisoners out on the water. They’re an ideal option for wetting a line from beaches, estuaries, bays and even some light offshore or sport fishing, in the larger sizes.
- Heavy duty saltwater-resistant construction
- 7+1 stainless steel ball bearings for smooth casting
- Plenty of stopping power for strong fish
- Sealed drag to prevent water intrusion
- Rugged aluminium frame and carbon side plate
- Screw-in aluminium handle for left and right handers
- Plenty of grip from the EVA handle knobs
- Convenient line holder clip on the spool
- DURA air rotor gives you longer casts and less knots
- Model: Stealth 3000
- Ball Bearings: 7+1
- Gear Ratio: 5:8:1
- Line Capacity (Braid): 15lbs/142yds
- Drag (kg): 7kg
- Weight (kg): 263g
- Savage Stealth Spinning Reel 3000
- 1 x User Documentation
- 1 x Reel Pouch
Item is in excellent like-new condition. Has some very minor wear.
Comes in open box. Box has some minor wear
Photos are of actual item for sale.