Radial Engineering Pro-DI Class-A Phazer Adjustment Tool
In Great Working Condition. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the actual product for sale.
- Phase-On: Bypasses phase-shift circuit for quick A/B comparision of phase effect.
- Invert: Used in conjuction with the SHIFT control to access the 180 - 360 degree phase range.
- Blend: Used to control the mix between the original dry signal and the wet phased effect.
- Filter On: Bypasses the loew-pass filter for quick comparison with the unfiltered signal path.
- Filter Range: Lets you set the filter cut-off range between 3kHz or 300Hz - 3.8kHz.
- Filter Cut-Off: Used to adjust the cut-off frequency of the low-pass filter.
No Power Supply
No Batteries Included