In Great Working Condition. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- A 24.2-effective megapixel sensor without an optical low-pass filter combined with the new EXPEED 4 processing engine produces stunning images, with exceptional sharpness and detail effortlessly. Picture Control allows you to manage every aspect of your images for total control in every shooting situation.
- Weighing a mere 460g, the lightweight, compact body of the Nikon D3300 is designed to travel. To match the camera’s extreme portability, the ISO range has been extended (100 – 12800), so whether shooting at home or trekking through a mountain, you will always capture exceptional images with superb noise-suppression.
- New to a D-SLR? Guide Mode helps you get great shots in a variety of scenarios, without having to change numerous camera settings. The full-colour RGB metering sensor and Nikon’s Scene Recognition System work to give you the best images possible and the 5 frames per second (fps) shooting speed with the bright 0.85x viewfinder, all assist you in capturing great photos, every time.
- Spark your inventive side with the 13 special effects and Retouch Menu options that offer in-camera editing functions. The introduction of new special effects such as Photo Illustration, Easy Panorama, Super Vivid and Pop let your imagination run wild.
- The WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter gives you control of the camera shutter from a smartphone or a tablet, and lets you share your photos to friends and family via your mobile device*. With this setup, you can even add location information to your travel images hassle-free.
- Even moving images can be captured with all the stunning detail of still images thanks to Full HD movie recording with 1080/60p support. A range of special effects is also available to add touches of brilliance to your videos.
- Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- Effective angle of view: Approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX format angle of view
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million
- Image sensor: 23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor
- Total pixels: 24.78 million
- Dust-reduction System: Image sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)
- Image size (pixels): Easy panorama mode: 4800 x 1080 (normal, horizontal pan) 1632 x 4800 (normal, vertical pan) 9600 x 1080 (wide, horizontal pan) 1632 x 9600 (wide, vertical pan) Other modes: 6000 x 4000 (Large) 4496 x 3000 (Medium) 2992 x 2000 (Small)
- File format: NEF (RAW): 12 bit, compressed JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1 : 4), normal (approx. 1 : 8), or basic (approx. 1 : 16) compression NEF (RAW)+JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
- Picture Control System: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified
- Media: SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- File system: DCF 2.0, DPOF, Exif 2.3, PictBridge
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- Frame coverage: Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical
- Eyepoint: 18 mm (-1.0 m-1; from center surface of viewfinder eyepiece lens)
- Diopter adjustment: -1.7 - +0.5 m-1
- Focusing screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
- Reflex mirror: Quick return
- Lens aperture: Instant return, electronically controlled
- Compatible lenses: Autofocus is available with AF-S and AF-I lenses. Autofocus is not available with other type G and D lenses, AF lenses (IX NIKKOR and lenses for the F3AF are not supported), and AI-P lenses. Non-CPU lenses can be used in mode M, but the camera exposure meter will not function. The electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster.
- Shutter type: Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 - 30 s in steps of 1/3 EV; Bulb; Time
- Shutter flash sync speed: X=1/200 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/200 s or slower
- Release mode: Single frame, continuous, quiet shutter release, self-timer, delayed remote; ML-L3, quick-response remote; ML-L3
- Frame advance rate: Up to 5 fps Note: Frame rates assume manual focus, manual or shutter-priority auto exposure, a shutter speed of 1/250 s or faster, and other settings at default values.
- Self-timer: 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1-9 exposures
- .5mm diameter); supports optional ME-1 stereo microphones
- Weight: Approx. 460 g (1 lb 0.2 oz) with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 410 g/14.5 oz (camera body only)
- Temperature: 0 - 40°C (+32 - 104°F)
- Humidity: Less than 85% (no condensation)
- 1 x Nikon 18-55mm AD-S DX VR II Lens
- 1 x Nikon MH-24 Battery Charger
- 2 x Charging Cables
- 1 x Nikon EN-EL14a Lithium-ion Battery Pack
SHUTTER COUNT: 2912