In Great Working Condition. Used.
Comes in Box. Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- Compared to the current AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED, length is reduced by approx. 16.5 mm and diameter by approx. 2.5 mm. With a wide focal-length range and superior portability, this lens is ideal for capturing diverse scenes and subjects with a single lens.
- Employing an ED glass element that effectively corrects chromatic aberration, optical performance superior to that of the current model is delivered from a more compact body.
- Format: DX
- Focal length: 55–, 200mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4, –5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22, –32
- Lens construction: 13elements in, 9groups, (including 1 ED lens element)
- Angle of view: 28° 50′ – 8°
- Minimum focus distance: 1.1m (3.7ft), from focal plane at all zoom positions
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization: Yes
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Metering:Full aperture
- Filter-attachment size: 52mm, 0.75
|Unit Of Measure||ea|