The Il Torino Overdrive recreates the dynamic, touch responsive overdrive of classic tube preamps with a 3-band EQ and OD/Boost modes for sonic versatility.
- MOSFET technology delivers sweet, touch-responsive saturation and natural-sounding compression
- 3-band EQ lets you shape your sound to suit your carefully-constructed signal chain
- Boost/OD switch lets you toggle between a clean boost and an aggressive, cranked tube amp sound
- Class A low impedance output driver keeps your tone sounding warm and natural across long signal chains
- Sturdy MXR box with high-quality jacks and switches deliver rugged road-worthiness
- Highly limited supply custom shop effects pedal - grab yours quick!
- Input Impedance: 2.4 MΩ, 1 kHz
- Output Impedance: 24 kΩ max
- Nominal Output Level*: -17 dBV
- Noise Floor*: -100 dBV
- BASS: ±9 dB, 40 Hz
- MID: ±5.5 dB, 600 Hz
- TREBLE: ±6.5 dB, 10 kHz
- Distortion Gain: 34 dB to 67 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 4.7 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 volts
- MXR Il Torino CSP033 Overdrive Guitar Footswitch
- 1 x Product Manual
Item is in open box, never used condition.
Powered by 1 x 9v battery not included. Can also be powered by AC adapter sold separately.