In Great Working Condition. Used.
Comes in Box. Some light outer box wear.
Photos are of the actual product for sale.
- +1 (Octave Up): This is a vintage octave effect that works by rectifying the audio signal to roughly ‘double’ the frequency. The octave effect is strongest using the neck pickup and playing around the 12th fret.
- 1 & -2 Synth Octave Down: This is square wave heaven where you can turn an otherwise articulate and dynamic instrument into something resembling a games console (think commodore 64/Atari/super Mario) from the early eighties.
- Tone: The tone control balances the low and high frequency content of the octave signals only leaving the dry signal as is.
- Dry: This control allows you to dial in a high quality buffered version of the original dry signal to taste.
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Output Impedance: <25kΩ
- Controls: Dry, Sensitivity, Tone, -2, -1 and +1
- Enclosure: Durable powder coat and screen print.
- Power: 9V Battery or 9VDC power supply; 2.1mm jack, negative centre
Product's Box is not the Original!