The OMCPA4 features a 14-fret cutaway with a fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck and Fishman F1 Analog onboard electronics. With more tonal color and variety, this model is perfect for any performing artist.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Polished Gloss
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back & Side Material: Sapele
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius, White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed
- Bridge End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
Includes Martin & Co. TKL hardshell case
In very good condition, some cosmetic wear
The photos are of the actual guitar for sale
|Brand||Martin & Co.|