The Martin DX1RAE acoustic-electric features a D-14 platform and a Dreadnought body design that produces a full, sustaining sound. The East Indian rosewood-grained laminate (HPL) back and sides give it a rich look, paired with a solid Sitka spruce top. The DX1RAE features Fishman electronics and has a non-cutaway style body. The result: a great-sounding, great-playing guitar that is environmentally friendly made from sustainable wood and priced within reach of every aspiring guitarist.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Finish: Hand-Rubbed
- Neck Joint: Mortise & Tenon
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back & Side: Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
In excellent condtion, some very light wear
The photos are of the actual guitar for sale