The Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker tube combo amplifier is based on the JTM45, widely considered to be the definitive '60s Marshall. With 30-watts of power channeled through dual 12" Celestion speakers, you'll command the legendary guitar tones of '60s rock legends. The 1962 Bluesbreaker's sonic sweetness comes courtesy of a GZ34 tube rectifier, which imparts the natural sustain and compression the JTM45 was famed for. This 30W classic may not shout the loudest but its vintage tone means its personality stands out from the crowd.
- Output Power: 30W RMS
- Amp Type: Marshall JTM Tremolo Tube Amp
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12" (wired in series)
- Speaker 1: Celestion G12M Greenback (25W, 16Ω)
- Speaker 2: Celestion G12H (30W, 15Ω)
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4" Jack (2 x high, 2 x low), Mono Setup
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load)
- Controls: Tremolo Speed, Tremolo Intensity, 3-Band EQ
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 740 x 265 x 610mm
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x JJ 6L6GC (5881 equivalent)
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83
- Rectifier Valve: 1 x GZ34
- Weight: 30.2kg
Please Note:This 1962 Bluesbreaker Reissue has been modified. It has 1 x Celestion G12M Greenback speaker and 1 x Celestion G12H speaker. These speakers compliment each other nicely but do produce a slightly different sound to a stock Bluesbreaker Reissue. The speakers have also been setup in series for a mono 1 x 1/4" jack input (with patch cable). This allows you to plug your guitar in one input. Selling as-is!
In excellent condition, some light cosmatic wear
Includes 3-pin power cable and 1/4" jack patch cable
Does not include the rubber feet, footswitch or slip cover
The photos are of the actual combo amp for sale
Pickup from our Mount Druitt store!