Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw delivers faster cutting and demolition performance to the jobsite. The BJR182 has a high-torque motor with a 1-1/8-inch stroke that is engineered for a range of cutting and demolition tasks. The BJR182 is engineered for the pro that wants more features, and is perfect for a range of applications including plumbing, flooring, electrical, demolition, and for general contractors who require a best-in-class engineered cordless reciprocating saw. The BJR182 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
- Variable-speed high-torque motor 0-2,900 strokes per minute
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life
- Model: BJR182
- Length of stroke: 28 mm (1-1/8”)
- Strokes per minute0 - 2,900/min
- Max Cutting Capacity (Pipe): 130 mm (5-1/8”)
- Max Cutting Capacity (Wood): 255 mm (10”)
- Overall length499 mm: 449 mm (17-3/4”)
- Net weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)
- Rated voltage: D.C. 18V
- Standard battery cartridges: BL1830
- Makita BJR182 Reciprocating Saw - Skin Only
Item is in good used condition, has some cosmetic wear.
Photos are of actual Makita Reciprocating Saw for sale.