- High durability
- Added durability to impact bolt
- Large seal ring eliminates grease leakage from matching surface between inner housing and gear housing.
- Varnish on armature protects from dust and wire-breakage.
- Rotation reversing system using brush holder unit
- Protects Carbon Brush from foreign dusts and debris.
- Life of Carbon Brush is 2.7 times long as the existing models.
- Same speed and torque even in reverse rotation
- Saves time and labor for repair thanks to simplified wiring.
- Dual operation modes - Rotation + Hammering with Rotation
- One-touch sliding chuck
- Torque limiter - When drill bit hits against reinforcements, torque limiter operates to stop.
- No hammering when idling
- Lock-on button
- Variable speed
- Rubberized grip
- Continuous rating Input: 710W
- Capacity Concrete: 22mm (7/8")
- Steel: 13mm (1/2")
- Wood: 32mm (1-1/4")
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 4,050ipm
- No load speed: 0-1,050rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 357 x 84 x 214mm(14" x 3-5/16" x 8-3/8")
- Net weight: 2.4kg (5.4lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.5m (8.2ft)
The item is in good used condition. With cosmetic wear from prior use but does not affect its intended function. Please see photos. Photos are of the actual Makita Rotary Hammer Drill for sale.