A vibrant, transflective colour screen allows for the best readability in direct sunlight. To zero in on the exact location of a geocache, favourite fishing spot, or the next lookout, the SiRFstarIII GPS chipset provides accuracy of 3-5 meters. To keep your outdoor adventure going all day long, the device is powered by two AA batteries for 18 hours of constant usage. The eXplorist 110 is rugged, waterproof, and submersible (IPX-7). All of this is packed into a small and attractive handheld case that can be hung around your neck with the optional Magellan lanyard or attached to your pack with the built-in carabineer hook.
- 18 Hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries
- 500 MB of user memory available
- Brilliant, sunlight readable colour screen
- Easy to Navigate Menus and Rich Graphics
- High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS with 3-5 meter accuracy
- Multiple Coordinates and Map Datums
- NMEA Message Output (USB Only)
- Paperless Geocaching
- Pre-loaded World Edition Map
- Screen: 2.2"
- Screen Resolution: QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
- Product Dimensions: 56mm x 111mm x 36mm
Item is in good condition. Some minor scratches from prior use but does not affect its intended function. Please see photos. Photos are of the actual Magellan Explorist 110 GPS for sale.