The Super Plasma helmet from Kask has been designed for both professional work-at-height and ground application. It is lightweight, comfortable and features 10 air intakes that provide cooling and ventilation. The air intakes on the outer shell are equipped with a protective aluminum grille that prevents entry of debris into the helmet. The helmet’s outer shell is made of High Density ABS Plastic and designed to withstand impact from the above or side.
- Inner Polystyrene Shell
- Improved safety is provided by the increased shell’s thickness in the summit area and by the extended shell’s contact surface with the head in front and rear parts of the inner shell.
- Superior fit on the head and better comfort due to the greater shell’s contact surface with the head.
- Increased natural air flow due to the vents in the inner shell’s summit area that provide efficient ventilation and air recycling.
- Advanced shape of the inner shell provides improved durability and better adaptation to all head sizes
- Inner Padding
- New Polygiene treated 2DRY fabric offers greater freshness and active protection from unpleasat odour even after frequient wearing. The high-tech wool fabric provides maximum comfort and rapid absorption of moisture keeping the skin fresh and dry. Polygiene treated inner padding permanently inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, provides greater freshness, odor elimination, integrity and preservation of material, and reduction of washing frequency. The padding is supplied with two lables/tags that guarantee the originality of the fabric and its Polygiene treatment.
- Double welded edge padding for added strength and comfort.
- Plastic Headband
- Injection-molded plastic headband for greater strength and durability.
- Equipped with the openings that provide a greater air flow.
- New visor mounting system is made of polycarbonate and allows two positions: Up – on top of the helmet and Down – working position.
- Polycarbonate construction eliminates oxidation and loss of the traditional mounting screws.
- Expanded face-surface protection.
- Identification and compliance information is laser-printed instead of using the label.
- Equipped with a protective film to be removed before use.
- Outer shell: ABS Plastic
- Inner shell: HD Polystyrene
- Ventilation: 10 Air Intakes
- Headband: PE Polythene
- Inner Lining: Fully Washable
- Lamp Carrying System: External Nylon 6.6 Lamp Clips
- Size Universal: Adjustable 51 – 62
- Weight: 450g / 1 lb
Item is in good condition. Some cosmetic marks and scratches from prior use but does not affect its intended function. Please see photos. Photos are of the actual Kask helmet for sale.