The Maxwatt G100R is a 1x12" solid state combo amp featuring clean and overdrive channels with separate three-band EQs. The overdrive channel comes with reverb and two-position gain control for extra flavour. The G100R also has an effects loop so you can hook up your own effects pedals, modulation, and delays. Practising in silence is a matter of plugging a set of headphones into the headphone jack. Linking the G100R is done via the line out and there are two external speaker connections (4 or 8 ohms).
- Output Power: 100W RMS
- Amplifier Type: Solid State (transistor)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Hiwatt-designed
- Channels: Clean and Overdrive with Reverb
- Controls: Reverb, 3-Band EQ, Gain (1/2), Volume
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (front panel), Effects Loop
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack, Headphone Jack
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (8Ω/4Ω)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 68 x 27 x 51cm
- Weight: 23.5kg
In very good condition, some light cosmatic wear
Includes Australian 3-pin "kettle cord" power cable
The photos are of the actual combo amp for sale
Pickup from our Mount Druitt store!