In Great Working Condtion. Used.
Some medium cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual product for Sale.
The PR 25 is a rotating laser featuring a visible rotating
laser beam plus a point laser beam set at 90° to the rotating beam, which can be used to indicate the vertical,
horizontal or inclined planes.
- Speed of rotation: The tool features 4 speeds of rotation. These are: stationary spot (zero rotation), slow rotation, mediumspeed rotation and fast rotation.
- Shock warning: The built-in shock warning function becomes active one minute after switching on: The tool switches to warning mode (all LEDs blink, laser stops rotating) when brought out of level as a result of vibration or an impact during operation. All LEDs blink and the laser stops rotating.
- Automatic cut-out: If movement of the mechanism is physically impeded or the tool is set up outside its self-leveling range, the laser remains switched off and all LEDs blink.
- Power Supply: 3 Size D Alkaline Batteries or NiMH recharagable battery
- Battery Life: Alkaline: 50 hours / NiMH: 40 Hours
- Operating temperature: -20 to +50 Degrees
- Storage temperature: -30 to +60 Degrees
- Protection class: IP 56 (as per IEC 529)
- Tripod thread: 5/8" x 18
- Weight: 2.50kg
Hilti PRA-25 Laser Reciever is not Included!