Sea Hawk-R housings are ‘Non-metal’, precision injection moulded from thermally conductive ceramic polymer that is highly resistant to degradation, even under harsh UV. Effectively transferring heat away from internal electronics to external surfaces for reliable long-term operation, Hella marine's thermal polymer eliminates the requirement for an aluminium housing in this class of floodlight, removing potential surface deterioration and material corrosion risks associated with coated metal in the harsh marine environment.
The Sea Hawk-R offers 550 lumens for only 7W of consumption. The engineered optical system illuminates with a wide, close-range spread over cockpits, foredecks or working areas on commercial and recreational vessels.
- Non-metal Thermally Conductive Housing
- Corrosion Proof Housing
- UV Resistant Housing
- IP67 Completely Sealed
- Daylight White Light - 5000K
- Model: Sea Hawk-R
- Housing Colour: White
- LED Colour: White Light
- Light Spread: Wide Spread (70 Degrees)
- Light Output: ~550 Lumens
- Colour Temperature: 5000K
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Degree of Protection: IP67 - Completely Sealed
- Bracket Material: Polished 316 Stainless Steel
- Cable: Pre-wired with tinned marine cable
- Cable Length: 2.5M
- Lens Material: Heavy Duty Grilamid
- Hella Marine Sea Hawk-R LED Deck Floodlight
- 1 x Detachable Bracket (attached)
Item is in new and unused condition.
In original packaging, sealed.