PRODUCT COMES WITH A 30 DAY PRODUCT WARRANTY!
In Great Working Conditon. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- The AJ-220SCE has long been one of Epiphone’s best selling acoustic guitars with the look, sound, and build quality that first time players and professionals expect to hear when they pick up an Epiphone. The Advanced Jumbo style was first produced at the legendary Kalamazoo factory in the 1930s has been a favorite of musicians from every field of popular music ever since.
- The Advanced Jumbo sound is commanding when required but it’s also well balanced which makes it perfect for stage and studio. Now with a killer cutaway and Shadow’s new Performer Tuner™ preamp system, the AJ-220SCE takes yet another step above the competition.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- Neck Joint Dovetail: glued-In
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Trussrod Adjustable: via headstock
- Frets: 20 medium/jumbo
- Binding 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Fingerboard Nut Width 1.68″
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads Sealed: Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Bridge: Pickup NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Controls: Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Bridge: Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal “E”
- Output: Jack Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4″ output
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 4.4 lbs / 1.9kg
- Strings D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53