Excellent for sport and professional divers, this drysuit has set the industry standard for what divers have come to expect from a drysuit. Durable, fast drying and lightweight for travel. The TLS350 is so versatile that it has become the primary choice for underwater photographers, deep cave explorers and the US Navy SEALs. By varying the insulation underneath, you can use the TLS in the warm waters of Florida to the ice-covered seas of Antarctica.
The TLS 350 Classic is a diagonal front entry drysuit crafted from trilaminate giving it exceptional flexibility. The TLS telescopic torso design allows the drysuit to be donned and doffed without assistance from your buddy. This also removes the tight non-stretch feature of a drysuit with a zip across the shoulders, increasing flexibility and reach. The YKK dry zipper is protected on top by a second zipper to reduce wear.
Includes attached Turbo Boots with a sneaker-type sole and ankle straps and two large thigh cargo pockets.
- Trilaminate drysuit fabric (red/black)
- Attached Turbo Boots with ankle straps
- Double layer material over knee area
- Diagonal front-entry YKK dry zipper
- Telescoping torso with crotch strap
- Two large cargo pockets (attached)
- Silicone zip neck and wrist seals
- Apeks adjustable exhaust valve
- Apeks swivel inflator inlet
- Internal waist adjustment
- Made in the USA
Drysuit Size: MS
Suit Height: 66"
Floor to Crotch: 33-34"
Shoe Size: US 9.5-10
2014 model new, never used with tags!
Includes 36" drysuit Inflator Hose