Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 FL2EC-BB Bunya Blackwood Acoustic Guitar w/ Hard Case
The Fat Lady 2 acoustic electric guitars have all the great tone of the Fat lady 1's, but with a nice body binding, pearl style block inlays and the new 3-way pickup system. This model comes with a solid Bunya top and solid Blackwood back and sides making this Guitar 100% Eco Friendly. Comes in a Tweed case with black pickguard.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought
- Internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: AA grade Bunya
- Back and sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73"
- Radius: 12"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Cole Clark hardcase - Tweed
- Black pickguard supplied in case
In excellent like-new condition, hardly used
Some very light wear on the strings
New black pickguard (sealed in plastic)
Includes Cole Clark hard case with two keys
The photos are of the actual guitar for sale