1/18 Holden HQ GTS Monaro Coupe
When the two door Monaro GTS was released to the Australian motoring public in July 1971 it proved incredibly popular and subsequently Holden released the four door GTS version in April 1973. The monocque construction and all new four-wheel coil spring suspension provided superior ride and handling and delivered a smoother, safer, more elegant car than any previous Holden.The HQ range represented a more sophisticated design direction for Australian made cars.
- 1:18 Scale Holden HQ GTS Monaro
- Color: Monterey Green w/ White Stripe
- Opening Doors, Boot and Bonnet
- Working Suspension + Steering
- Limited Edition Produced
- Comes with Numbered Certificate Of Authenticity
- Fantastic Quality. Highly Detailed Inside and Out
Comes in retail packaging box as shown in the pictures.
Box could have minor marks but the car is in excellent condition.
Please refer to the pictures provided, Covered by our 30 Day Pawnbroker's warranty.
White protecting cover sleeve not included.
Includes Model Car, Box and certificate