Celestron’s Nature DX 8x32 binoculars are the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. A great first step into the world of serious sport optics, the views through Nature DX rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget.
With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won’t find with other entry-level binoculars. And when you’re off the trail, enjoy superb views of concerts, sporting events, and more.
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored.
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects.
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm (1.26")
- Angular Field of View: 7.4 deg
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds/@1000 m): 388ft (129 m)
- Exit Pupil: 4 mm (0.157")
- Eye Relief: 17.5 mm (0.69")
- Close Focus: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 74 mm (2.91")
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56 mm (2.20")
- Twilight Factor: 16
- Relative Brightness: 16
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (type): Bak-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase Coated
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof
- 1 x Celestron Nature DX 8x32 Binoculars
- 1 x Neck Strap
- Objective Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
The item is in very good condition. Please see photos. Photos are of the actual Celestron Nature DX 8x32 Binoculars for sale.