- 200-meter water resistant models
- Metal rings combine with luminous color LCDs to create faces that are simple, yet impressive.
- Case and band are done in popular glossy color.
- Wire protectors on the case allow worry-free wear at the beach, at the pool, or in other high-activity areas.
- Features include day counter, world time, telememo, and other functions that come in handy throughout the day.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including;
- Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits)
- Other: Auto-sort
- World time
- 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter
- Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date.
- Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-mimute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
- 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case: 45.9 × 42.6 × 15.4 mm
- Total weight: 43 g
The item is in good condition. With some cosmetic marks and scratches from prior use but does not affect its intended function. Comes with box. Photos are of the actual Casio Baby-G Watch for sale.