This lightweight tool features an aluminium housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigours of all-day use. With adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you're working.
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminium design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Material: Steel/Plastic
- Product Dimensions (mm): W 365 x H 250 x L 500
- Weight: 3.92 kg
- Nailgun Angle: 15
- Minimum fastener length: 31
- Maximum fastener length: 63
- Power: 500 in-lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 300-350
- Shank Diameter: .080" - .092"
The item is NEW, NEVER USED. Still in an unopened case. Photos are for illustration purposes only.