The CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals, providing smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. This is the perfect pedal for guitarists and bassists who want to sound their best.
- Compact compression/sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- SUSTAIN knob
- ATTACK knob
- TONE knob
- LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
- Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 11 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: Approx. 14.5 hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 34.5 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Foot Pedal
Item is in good condition, has some cosmetic wear.
Photos are of actual item for sale.