New, Never Used.
Comes in Case.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- Cobalt Drills with 135° split point are extremely hard and provide superior performance and increased tool life especially in stainless steel and high tensile steel.
- Cobalt Jobber Drills have a Bronze Finish (gold oxide). This metallic brown coloured low temperature temper treatment is used on cobalt tools for identification purposes.
- Cobalt HSS drills are extremely hard and provide superior performance and increased tool life especially in stainless steel and high tensile steel.
- Drill Bit has a lock feature.
- Number of Drill Bits: 19
- Material: Steel
- 1.00, 1.50, 2.00, 2.50, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.50, 5.00, 5.50, 6.00, 6.50 (0.5mm Rises) Drill Bits
- 7.00, 8.00, 9.00, 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00mm (1.0mm Rises) Drill Bits
NOTE: Product has the Actual Retail Hard Case.