New, Never Used.
Comes in Box. Some light outer box wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
Air impact wrenches are a favourite of mechanics, and these Blackridge PRO 1/2" drive models pack a punch. Each has a four position dial to select three levels of torque forwards and one level in reverse.The mini impact wrench packs around 500Nm of torque into a tiny 112mm body. It can be squeezed into far tighter spaces than a conventional impact wrench, which makes it perfect for small vehicles.The larger impact wrench boasts 678Nm of torque. This is the tool you grab for stubborn fasteners, including those found on four wheel drives and small trucks.Each of these impact wrenches requires an average air flow of around 140LPM, well within the capability of most belt drive compressors.Rugged, powerful, reliable – and backed by a 12 month trade warranty. The Blackridge PRO range is for tradies who depend on their tools.
- Heavy duty trade quality aluminium die cast construction
- 1/2" drive for use with a wide size range of impact sockets
- Industrial P6 bearings for extended operational lifetime
- 140 LPM average air consumption at 90 PSI needed for most efficient operation
- Maximum torque of 500Nm can be reached in 3 - 5 seconds
|Unit Of Measure||ea|