In Great Working Condition. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- The SA120 is a high quality system amplifier which can be powered by 240 AC mains or 24 Volts DC. It is sturdily constructed with a solid steel chassis and standard rack mounting front panel. Generous heat sinking and a conservatively rated 300VA toroidal power transformer ensure that the amplifier comfortably meets specifications.
- The SA120 features six universal channels with separate channel gain controls. Each channel will accept balanced or microphone or unbalanced line and auxiliary inputs. The unit has industry standard XLR microphone sockets and dual RCA Phono auxiliary sockets for each channel.
- The SA120 features 100 volt, 70 volt, 4 & 8 ohm isolated transformer outputs. A separate male XLR socket provides a 700mV max balanced transformer isolated output for connection to additional power amplifiers. A separate tape recorder output is supplied by means of dual RCA Phono sockets.
- The SA120 Is equipped with a multi-pin receptacle on the circuit board which accommodates the optional TX3014 two channel muting module. With the TX3014 installed, signal present on channel 1 will mute all remaining inputs (2 to 6) . When signal is present on channel 2, inputs 3 to 6 are muted. A single channel muting module TX3010 is also available. This unit plugs into the same socket in the amplifier and will provide muting of channels 2 to 6 when signal is present on channel 1.
- Insert Point
- A 6.35mm insert jack between the pre-amp power-amp stage is accessible on the rear panel. It is ideal for a Graphic EQ, FBX Feedback Exterminator or any other type of line in/line out processor.
- DC Operation
- A trickle charge circuit automatically provides a maximum of 300mV to a stand-by battery connected to the 24Volt DC input.
- Tone Generator
- A four tone module (ATC5488) is an optional accessory. The unit plugs-in to a receptacle inside the amplifier. A choice of any one of four tones may be selected including Bell, Pre- announce chime, Alert tone (AS2220.1) and Evacuate tone (AS2220.1). Any of the tones may be activated from a remote point by means of external connections which may be wired to the rear panel of the amplifier. Activation of any tone automatically mutes inputs 2 to 6 of the amplifier
- Weight: 10.28kg
- Channels: 6 Channels
- Power (Wattage): 120W
- Maximum Load: 80 Oh ms: 100 Volts
- Power Bandwidth: 60Hz-15kHz <0.5% THD
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz (+/-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5% 1 kHz rated po wer
- Signal To Noise Ratio: -72dB with all controls at their centre position.
- Tone Controls
- Bass: 100Hz: Boost +12dB, Cut -12dB
- Treble: 10k H z: Boost + 9dB, C ut -9dB
- Six mic / aux universal inputs with XLR fe ma le mic soc kets
- and dual RC A Phono soc kets. TRS (6.35mm) Jack Insert
- Input: Sensitivity
- Mic: 0.6mV @ 200 Oh ms all inputs.
- Aux Inputs 1-5: 40mV @ 47k ohms
- Aux Input 6: 200mV @ 47k oh ms (for C D player of similar
- high level input)
- Insert Point: 600 mV in/out
- Speaker: 100, 70 volts, 8 ohms
- Line: Balanc ed 700mV 10k oh m
- Tape: 350 mV 10k ohms
- 15V D C on all mic channels. Internal on/off switc h
- 6 Input channel gain controls, 1 Bass c ontrol, 1 Treble
- control, 1 Master gain control, 1 Power on/off switch Indicators
- LED Level V U, Power "on" neon
- AC : 240V-50Hz, 110V-60 Hz (spec ial) 3 pin IEC C onnec tor,
- D C : 24 Volts
- Power consumption: 220W