In Good Working Condition. Used.
Some VERY light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
The Audio Technica ATR2500X USB is ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. It plugs into your computer or other devices and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30 – 15,000 Hz
Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth: Up to 24 bit
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Volume Control: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
Weight: 366 g
Dimensions HxW (mm): 155 x 50.
Output Connector: USB-C
Heaphone Output Power: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Accessories Included: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m USB-C to USB-A cable