Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars' line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
- Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on toe box. Main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Contoured advanced polymer core structure envelopes upper boot for structural integrity and abrasion resistance while allowing excellent levels of controlled flex.
- Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear TPR gaiter on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort.
- Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The sole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
Item is in a good used condition. There are cosmetic wear and dirt from prior use but does not affect its intended function. Photos are of the actual item for sale.