The MPK88 is a professional piano-action production controller featuring 88 weighted keys and 16 MPC pads with a full range of assignable knobs and faders. The hammer-action keyboard is fully weighted with velocity-sensitive keys and aftertouch for expressive melodic control. The MPK88 is made for the stage but is equally at home in the studio and works with virtually all MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software.
- 88-key fully weighted, hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
- 16 genuine MPC drum pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 64 samples
- 72 software parameters with 24 assignable knobs, buttons, and faders
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- Key Split enables two different sounds from the same keyboard
- MPC Full Level, MPC 16-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division
- Transport controls for use with sequencers and DAWs
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, plug and play
- Works with virtually all MIDI software
In excellent condition, some light cosmetic wear
Does not include any software, controller only
The photos are of the actual MPK88 for sale
The user manual can be downloaded here
Pick up from our Mount Druitt store!