In Great Condition. Used.
Some light cosmetic wear.
Photos are of the Actual Product for Sale.
- Playfield resolution: 40 x 192 pixels (NTSC). Uses a 20-pixel register that is mirrored or copied, left side to right side, to achieve the width of 40 pixels.
- Player sprites: 8 x 192 pixels (NTSC). Player, ball, and missile sprites use pixels that are 1/4 the width of playfield pixels (unless stretched).
- Maximum resolution: 160 x 192 pixels (NTSC). Max resolution is only somewhat achievable with programming tricks that combine sprite pixels with playfield pixels.
- 128 colors (NTSC). 128 possible on screen. Max of 4 per line: background, playfield, player0 sprite, and player1 sprite.
- Palette switching between lines is common. Palette switching mid line is possible but not common due to resource limitations.
- 2 channels of 1-bit monaural sound with 4-bit volume control.
- Weight: 1.56kg
- Colour: Black, Brown
- Wood: Timber
- Number of Switches: 6
- Model: CX2600 Light Sixer
- 1 x ATARI 2600 Corded CX40 Joystick
- 1 x Power Adapter