In 1961 the Les Paul Standard received a total overhaul, the resulting design turned into what we now know as the SG. The 2019 Gibson SG Standard '61 retains the styling of the original featuring a slim taper mahogany neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard. The mahogany body features period correct, deeply sculpted body scarfing, 5-ply small early 60's style pickguard as well as early 60's style neck joint at the 22nd fret. Nickel plated hardware, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and aluminum stop bar tailpiece and Vintage Keystone tuners. The pickups are period correct 61R and 61T humbuckers for a classic PAF voice with added power and top end.
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, set-in
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.695"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pick Guard: Black 5-ply
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe Keystone
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Switch: Rhythm & Trebble, 2-way
- Controls: 2 x Volume & Tone
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Finish: Vintage Cherry
Inculdes Gibson hard shell case
In excellent condition, some very light wear
The photos are of the actual guitar for sale