The Epiphone SG G-400 Electric Guitar is a excellent rendition of the iconic 1962 Gibson SG electric guitar. So you can have an SG that looks vintage but without the vintage price. The slim neck is fast and comfy along with the stop tailpiece and tune-o-matic bridge and a pair of classic humbuckers complete the SG look and feel. This G-400 features a gloss cherry finish and is in excellent hardly-used condition, still has the clear plastic film on the pickups, pickguard and back control cover.
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, glued-in
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus HB
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic HB
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Controls: 2 x Volume and Tone / pickup
- Switch: Rhythm and Trebble, 2-way
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover 14:1 ratio
- Color: Gloss Cherry
- Weight: 3.4kg
In excellent condition, some very light cosmetic wear
The photos are of the actual electric guitar for sale
Includes Xtreme Bags TB310E soft case (black)