A quick listen to any of Zakk Wylde’s seminal playing, from Ozzy Osbourne’s "No More Tears" to Black Label Society’s "Bleed For Me", tells you instantly that this guitarist goes at it rough and ready, and takes no prisoners. The Zakk Wylde Les Paul BFG embodies the mammoth tone and over-the-top rock attitude of its name sake, and offers all the equipment necessary to undertake your own scorched-earth attack on your local music scene: from its rough-hewn bookmatched maple top, to its rounded ’50s-spec neck with ebony fingerboard, to its sizzling EMG 81 and 85 humbucking pickups - all approved by the Wylde man himself - the Zakk Wylde Les Paul BFG is primed to deliver the message, in a big way. And with a Zakk-certified buzzsaw graphic over a satin-natural nitro finish, there will be no mistaking that you have come for business.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: Zakk Wylde Les Paul BFG
- Finish Color: Buzzsaw
- Finish Type: Very Thin Satin
- Top Wood: Bookmatched Maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Grade A maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
- Inlays: Perloid Acrylic Blocks
- Headstock Angle: 17 Degrees
- Neck Joint: Set-In
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Switch: 3-way Toggle
- Output: 1/4" Jack
- Weight: 7.98 lbs (3.62kg)
- Tuners: Crome Grover Kidney Style
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar
- Made In: Nashville USA
In excellent condition, some light cosmetic wear
Includes Epiphone guitar strap and hard case
The photos are of the actual guitar for sale