1 oz South African Krugerrand 22K Gold Coin 1974

$2,199.00
In Stock


Calculate Shipping



Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick up from our store at: 8/13 Mount Street, Mount Druitt NSW 2770 Trading hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm / Sunday closed

The Krugerrand has been minted since 1967 and is the most widely held bullion coin in the world. More than 48 million Krugerrands have been minted by the South African Mint. The Krugerrand is struck from 22 karat gold (91.67%), with the remaining 8.33% of the coin’s weight being copper. Each Kruggerand weighs 33.93 grams and contains 1 oz of actual gold.

The obverse design features Paul Kruger, the famous South African President, while the reverse design features the springbok antelope. Although Krugerrands are considered legal tender coins they do not have a face value and are traded based on the prevailing value of their gold content.

Specifications:

  • Denomination: 1 oz Krugerrand
  • Fineness: 22K (91.67% pure)
  • Gold Content: 31.103g (1 troy oz)
  • Total Weight: 33.93g (1.09 troy oz)
  • Composition: 91.67% Au, 8.33% Cu
  • Reverse: Springbok Antelope
  • Obverse: Paul Kruger
  • Diameter: 32.77mm
  • Thickness: 2.84mm
  • Year: 1974

In excellent condition, please see photos

The photos are of the actual coin for sale

(130684)

SKU 130684
Brand South African Mint
Shipping Weight 0.2000kg
Shipping Width 0.160m
Shipping Height 0.080m
Shipping Length 0.220m
Shipping Cubic 0.002816000m3

Others Also Bought



More From This Category